We are transforming our portfolio to deliver 5G, Cloud and IP products and solutions for our customers, which is a critical component of BT’s digital transformation and simplification. We have started migrating all our customers to these new products and will retire Enterprise’s legacy portfolio fully by 2025. This migration is the largest, and most important customer focused change in our market, for us and our customers in the last 15 years.
- Work with the other IP Migration Project Managers and Migration Scheduling professionals to build an agreed schedule of migrations that align to the Exchange and Legacy Network closure programmes
- Responsible for ensuring that all Enterprise customers who have non IP product s and services are migrated before the published Exchange closure dates
- Reports progress on a weekly basis through the IP Migrations PMO
- Track and manags all the Major Customer sub projects using the standard PM disciplines into a consolidated view.
- Solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing with stakeholders within Enterprise up to Director level
- Work with the Major customer Project Managers to align their projects to the Exchange and Legacy Network closure programmes through the agreement of priorities
- Manage escalations where major customer projects/programmes impact the Exchange and Legacy Network closure dates are put at risk and put in place mitigation plans.
- Able to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders (at C/Director level) to collaborate and carry out the functions of the role. Maintain close connection and strong relationships with key stakeholders in the operation of project delivery
- Takes ownership and mitigates issues and risks. With strong leadership skills in giving direction and making the correct call using data to evidence decision making and mitigate programme risks
- Boldness. Ability to remove internal / external barriers
- Highly analytical and structured, with ability to manage complexity
- Highly developed project management skills with experience of delivering solutions to large/major customers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a culture of high performance
- Great attention to detail and willingness to work within a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A