The ESN will replace the existing Airwave network and will be built on the existing 4G network and will provide essential new voice, data services and critical comms to 300,000 members of Britain’s Blue Light teams. It’s also expected that the new network will save the government around £1 million a day.
- Drive, build and report on the sales channel, supporting both on inbound and outbound sales opportunities with a focus of qualifying the prospect.
- Work with Commercial leads to develop strategies to ensure Medium Term Plan (MTP) is reached and support further MTP input.
- Researching and building initial relationships with the potential customers for Coverage Service solutions for ESN.
- Respond to incoming queries and qualify the opportunity.
- Educate the potential leads once they reach a certain level passing them on to the Commercial Account leads for legal acquisition.
- Ensuring successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead information on Salesforce.
- Negotiate deals and commercial terms in relation to deployment of ESN coverage services.
- Identify, track and respond to external RFIs and RFPs in relation to Coverage Services.
- Strong skills in sales development, negotiation & relationship management.
- Need to be able make a great first impression showing excellent relationship management and strong interpersonal skills.
- Need to be an excellent self-starter able to manage self to drive the pipeline.
- A great commercial mind able to think and use different approaches to drive demand.
- Customer facing commercial experience including responding to RFPs.
- Experience within a fast-paced technology delivery environment.
- The successful candidate must be willing to undergo Government Security Clearance to SC level, which requires residence in the UK for a minimum of 5 years’.
- Any sales development experience would be beneficial.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A