As a Sales Advisor you will create extraordinary experiences inspiring customers to own Bose products. You will skillfully uncover the customer needs and identify the best solution. You will be curious about products, initiatives and engagements and agile in applying the learning. You will bring customers closer to the Brand with enthusiasm, sharing stories and demonstrations that enhance the customer experience.
- Transfers value by recommending products based on benefits, not merely technical features
- Positive approach and willingness to participate in all store trainings and certifications to continually enhance effectiveness and customer experience
- Demonstrates passion, enthusiasm, drive and confidence to succeed.
- Delivers on our Brand promise through exceptional customer focus and service
- Assist in tasks associated with effectively operating a Bose Retail Store
- Helps to implement Bose visual merchandising standards and execute promotional strategies
- Selling products and services offered in our stores
- Creating extraordinary experiences
- Increases customer base through building customer relationships and active participation in personal trade activities
- Delivering outstanding personalized customer engagements
- Achieves individual and team sales goals through the use of “customer first” engagement strategies and by employing Bose engagement tools as appropriate.
- Building customer relationships to create Bose owners
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A