At Bose, we are passionate about helping people reach their fullest human potential so that they can feel more, do more, and be more. We’re a company built on disruptive innovation—having the courage to challenge the status quo, an unwavering commitment to our customers, and the fundamental belief that anything is possible. We never settle; we have a passion for discovering better ways to help people enjoy the things they love. We need people like you, people with better solutions. If you join us, you’ll find the opportunity to do your best work and the freedom to enjoy it. Here, every employee can build their own success and contribute to ours. It’s an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, high expectations, and great reward.
This individual will assist in facilitating internal resources, and coordination of efforts on global social campaigns, global social calendars, project timelines, and additional administrative tasks that are required to keep projects running efficiently.
- Support to include coordinating social projects (adhoc, campaigns).
- Coordinate projects between marketing and other departments to ensure projects are on time and moving forward
- Assist with status reports as needed
- Manage project schedules and project budgets
- Help with internal resourcing; figure out the most efficient way to solve problems
- Support social lead on all projects as needed
- Experience with Sprinklr a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Cambridge, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A