The i dentified candidate will work remotely online supporting BC and can be situated in any province across Canada
- Follows through on risk and supervision processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run function.
- Performs required supervision reviews (delegated tasks) such as Global Relay Email Review, Gateway Message Review, Daily Trade Review,
- Monthly Activity Review, Quarterly Meridian Report Review, Outstanding Documentation Review. Query and Request for Information (RFI) and follows up on outstanding issues.
- Provides ongoing supervision education to assigned branch / portfolio.
- Acts as a designee on supervision objectives for the branch.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Performs supervision activities to meet regulatory requirements and maintain service level standards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports applicable supervision responsibilities as per guidelines.
- Performs required daily/monthly supervision reviews, including reviewing branch reports.
- Provides support and guidance to branch employees on supervision issues.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Identifies, reports and manages all supervision issues and irregularities according to guidelines.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Protects the Bank’s assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Knowledge of all supervision and industry regulations – Good.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A