This role works closely with Investment Advisors, branch personnel, Product Teams, internal and third-party investment managers, Product Communications and outside vendors who support these investment solutions.
- Develops and executes the business development strategy for the Wealth Action Team in partnership with management.
- Plays a leadership role to promote the investment solution products and fee-based programs.
- Provides input to the national sales strategy based on the potential and feedback from the field.
- Drives business development efforts and marketing plans in partnership with the national sales team.
- Works closely with the Managed Solutions Group to build portfolios created for HNW and UHNW clients.
- Creates highly customized fee structures for HNW and UHNW clients
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to our Investment Advisors, Market Leaders and Sales Associates, dispensing product information and issue resolution within a pre-determined SLA.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Provides weekly Asset Reports for Fee-based services and monitor growth trends.
- Participates in defining the communication plan designed for new product launches; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Updates IAs and their teams on product developments, enhancements and change management initiatives to ensure a positive IA and client experience
- A university degree is required. Preferably, an advanced degree in a technical field (mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science, etc.);
- Industry experience and a PhD in a technical field are strong pluses
- Broad knowledge at an advanced level of quantitative models for price/rate processes and volatility surface.
- Good understanding of financial derivatives, from linear products to vanilla options, and first/second order exotic options.
- Hands-on experience with equity structured products and models, in particular local volatility, dividend modelling, MC/PDE
- Software development experience (.NET, C++);
- Knowledge of Excel, including scripting and efficient spreadsheet design;
- Strong technical writing ability;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of colleagues. This includes other technical professionals, traders, marketers, senior management, back office, and risk management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A