BlackRock is seeking a Sales Executive to grow and expand the business within the UK market. This person will be accountable for the business development of our market leading private markets data and analytics platform, eFront Insight. We are seeking a dynamic candidate who will drive growth within the UK region across the various segments of private capital.
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock organization, in support of growth and your clients
- Identifying the prospect buying behaviour and orient the proven eFront Insight sales process to drive the prospect toward successful business outcomes.
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospects to manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Value based selling, understanding key drivers of value for the project stakeholders and understand ‘Why’ the prospect is looking to implement change.
- Drawing resources from across Blackrock (Client services, Data operations, Engineering and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long-term partnership.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in consultative and value-based selling with a successful track record of execution.
- Working understanding of private capital, key industry trends and experience in selling complex data and technology solutions.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients.
- Entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team.
- People management and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and engage junior talent and translate strategy into action across both formal and virtual teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A