The Third Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A