To process transactions and provide exceptional customer service in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty
- Assists customers with bagging and loading of merchandise.
- Maintains register security and integrity through diligent cash handling, adherence to relevant company policies and awareness of surroundings.
- Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Processes all purchase transactions in a timely and efficient manner, including deactivation of merchandise with respect to the EAS Program.
- Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
- Promotes company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives.
- Ensures safe work practices are followed including proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A