In Anthem’s Medicare Marketing Organization, we are aligning around consumers. From when they first consider a Medicare product to joining Anthem, we want to create better connections that build confidence in their benefits and help them achieve better health. To do that, we focus on developing solid strategies, informed by research and data, and supported by strong creative measured for its effectiveness. Medicare Acquisition Marketing Director will be a high-performing individual contributor, responsible for the development and implementation of broad-reaching, omnichannel, data-driven acquisition strategies for Anthem’s Medicare products (MA, SNPs, Med Supp, and PDP). This is an amazing opportunity for a forward-looking marketer to help lead the growth of a premier healthcare brand. [This position can work from anywhere we have a US Anthem location]
- Authors and leads a comprehensive marketing strategy for member acquisition.
- Works in a matrixed marketing team while collaborating with a matrixed organization.
- Coordinates across Marketing with other consumer journey phases to ensure continuity of experience.
- Establishes and documents clear and specific priorities and measures marketing’s performance.
- Leads the development, implementation, and measurement of multi-media creative and content.
- Recommends changes and adjustments to marketing strategies to increase program effectiveness.
- Assists in managing external contact with customers or agencies.
- Leverages customer and market information to identify and assess business opportunities, which create customer value and profitably grow the business.
- Formulates complex strategies and concepts that drive results, persuade and influence others, adapt to change, and manage conflict.
- Collaborates in development and implementation of metrics to report and monitor progress against goals and implements changes to effect improvement, and/or reacts to a change in the organization or industry.
- Prepares presentations regarding marketing programs for senior management groups.
- Recommends to appropriate functions to achieve product modifications or improvements derived from market research, technical service work, or Marketing feedback.
- Researches and evaluates trends related to membership growth and satisfaction patterns
Qualification & Experience:
BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or similar field; 7 years of progressive leadership experience in Marketing or Sales and Marketing in healthcare industry or another highly regulated industry such as Finance, Energy, Insurance; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medicare and/or Medicaid experience.
- MBA in Marketing preferred.
- Government Programs marketing and planning.
- DTC marketing experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A