Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Ensures achievement of sales production goals and deliverables for assigned market areas.
- Develops recommendations to Sales Management on the marketplace dynamics including competitors. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Manages resources effectively and efficiently to support strategic sales goals.
- Provides leadership in motivating subordinates to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Monitors the market performance of products and assesses competitors’ activities within assigned office market area.
- Requires a BA/BS; 5-7 years of sales experience in health care; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medicare sales leadership experience strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A