Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Collects competitive data performs market research and analyzes for findings and actions needed to be competitive and profitable.
- Assists in development, implementation, and maintains medical .insurance products and portfolios to meet strategy, and be competitive and profitable.
- Ensures the integrity, quality, and intent of related product data in the product system and related outputs, specifically used for filing, marketing, and sales training.
- Tracks product and portfolio performance to ensure results are achieved and that they meet strategy, and are competitive and profitable..
- Requires a BA/BS degree (MBA preferred); 4 years of product management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Product management experience in healthcare insurance/managed care is preferred.
- Digital experience with websites is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated results in the following areas required: Product Development and Market Research.
- Experience with product plans for Small Group, Individual, Large Group, National, Specialty, or PBM is preferred.
- Intermediate level of Excel is required. Must have strong analytical skills and be able to synthesize data.
- Must have experience with research and analysis for market competitive info, gaps, and trends needed for a product plan.
- Experience with strategic and tactical planning and market/opportunity analysis within the healthcare or managed care industry preferred.
- Highly motivated, accountable, and self-directed: very organized, driven, flexible to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to package and deliver messaging, as well as interpret and traffic feedback effectively.
- Foster strong positive relationships at all levels of the organization, maintaining an environment of mutual education and support.
- Appropriate poise and polish to interact with executive leadership..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A