Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Sells company products in a professional and consultative manner.
- Provides customers with oral and written information as well as a detailed quote on the company plans and services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of all company products and services.
- Maintains record keeping system and ensures all business is tracked throughout the underwriting process
- Provides thorough and effective customer service.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to all customers.
- Ensures accurate documentation of leads and sales received from all sources.
- Completes accurate documentation maintains records and updates database documentation of all activities during the sales cycle.
- Optimizes closing opportunities utilizing all sales tools and skills available.
- Studies competitive products and related industry issues and maintains a personal awareness of competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Ensures sales goals are met.
- Must maintain Life and Health Agent license in state of which you reside.
- A sales license is not required if only selling ZipDrug (IngenioRx BU) products
- Experience in working in a fast paced call center environment highly preferred
- Must maintain appropriate license required by the Department of Insurance to sell Medical, Dental and Life products in all states served by the
- Company’s Direct Sales.
- Requires 2 years of inside sales experience
- Requires experience with Medicare products
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roanoke, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A