Your Talent. Our Vision. At Beacon Health Options, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care.
- Uses appropriate screening criteria knowledge and clinical judgment to assess member needs.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and develops care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the members and collaborates with providers
- Requires MS or MA in social work, counseling, or a related behavioral health field or a degree in nursing; 3 years clinical experience in social work counseling with broad range of experience with complex psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder treatment; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current active unrestricted license such as RN, LCSW (as applicable by state law and scope of practice) LMHC, LPC (as allowed by applicable state laws) LMFT, LMSW (as allowed by applicable state laws) or Clinical Psychologist to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in New York State required.
- Experience in case management and telephonic and/or in person coaching with members with a broad range of complex psychiatric/substance abuse and/or medical disorders preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Troy, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A