The Supervisor, Electric Operations is responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the electric construction and/or service crews, and the management of their work in accordance with applicable collective bargaining agreements. Their work also includes the daily enforcement of safety rules, HR policies, and resolution of employee conflict and customer complaints.
- Schedule, assign, and direct the workforce in a safe, efficient, and effective manner in accordance with the limitations of any applicable collective bargaining agreements. Manage overtime.
- Coordinate activities with customers, contractors, and other company departments. Monitor to ensure timely completion.
- Efficiently utilize company systems related to work tracking, time reporting, and materials management.
- Consistently enforce HR policies with individuals and crews.
- Consistently enforce all safety rules and conduct Job Behavioral Observations with individuals and crews.
- Supervise, develop, and evaluate individuals and crews engaged in the construction and maintenance of the electric distribution system. Provide clear expectations for their performance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of division and function goals. Identify and implement improvements in division operations to control costs and improve productivity.
Qualification & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. Five or more years relevant experience (e.g., planning, analysis or design of electric distribution systems, vegetation management, electric construction/maintenance) required with supervisory or team leadership experience preferred, OR five or more years relevant experience in a heavy industrial or military environment including a minimum of three years in a supervisor role required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A