Come build ML based products that help connect brands with customers in a relevant, trusted and scalable way! We’re hiring for technical product managers in New York City and Los Angeles to work with our tech teams in US and India.
- Building product solutions, from inception through to delivery, that drive increasing automation of the content, creative and advertising moderation needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Set the vision and long term roadmap for Moderation and Relevance products that enable advertising to grow and scale, both on and off Amazon, through engineering and science. This role requires directly managing a product and tech roadmap.
- Working directly with the engineering teams who will deliver our products, and policy teams who are defining the boundaries of customer trust with regard to advertising.
- Reviewing ad product press releases and product roadmaps, helping the business designing solutions with customer experience and scalability in mind.
- Attending customer experience bar raising sessions (CXBR), Design Reviews, Sprint Planning sessions and monthly/quarterly business reviews to ensure the right focus and progress on the various products in this portfolio
- Perform research and engage directly to customers, both shopper customers and advertisers, to ensure you are building products with true customer obsession in mind.
- Partner with advertising product leaders to help develop the guardrails that ensure their product and feature roadmaps can be delivered within the boundaries of customer trust and policy.
- Experience building complex technical products, from inception to implementation, including all go-to-market functions
- An ownership mentality – this individual must be an advocate for both Amazon Customers and Advertisers
- Long term and think big product vision combined with a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves when needed to deliver
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field. (Masters preferable)
- Attention to detail with focus on multiple and often competing customer interests
- Operational excellence; a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience delivering technology products in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into products
- An ability to mentor and elevate general product thinking and solutions across the business
- Strong Learn and Be Curious; awareness of the latest technology, as well as prototyping and testing are key to defining what’s next
- Strong written and verbal communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A