We are seeking a Senior Product Manager – Tech who will work with operations, design, and technology leaders to scale our content growth and improve IMDb’s data quality around the globe. You will obsess about customers, have excellent business judgment, and strong attention to detail. You will partner closely with IMDb and Amazon stakeholders to analyze customer and business needs, establish mechanisms to track program health, and deliver success across KPIs including database quality, customer service metrics, and data accuracy. You will own our customer service systems and catalogue quality tools, partnering with our global operations team and program managers to drive continuous improvements and step-change innovation to our processes. You will deeply understand how we measure, inspect, and improve the quality of our entire catalogue. You will drive the roadmap for the short- and long-term improvements we need and advocate on behalf of our internal customers. You’ll be responsible for reporting on the health of this business, and building and prioritizing a roadmap.
- Define and drive high-quality product and technology roadmaps, from concept to execution, as the product lead.
- Technical Fluency: You are not an engineer, but you understand how your products get built and can use that knowledge to work with your global product and engineering partners to make smart decisions.
- Business Growth: Managing the complete business of your product area including establishing key metrics, setting and meeting goals on customers, customer engagement, and retention.
- Continuous Improvement: You understand and embrace process management methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, Gemba) in building your product roadmap.
- Articulate the multi-year vision for your product areas and write strategy documents to demonstrate how we get there.
- Customer Insight & Innovation: You live and breathe customer insights. You and your team develop bold, innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Own weekly, monthly and annual business and product reviews with senior leadership and partner teams.
- Product Delivery: Define and own your team’s short and long-term product roadmap, including business cases, user stories, customer experience, and rapid delivery in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with design, marketing, advertising, business intelligence, and engineering teams in an agile environment to deliver products to market quickly.
- Cross-Functional Partnership: Foster tight partnerships with key stakeholders. This role in particular requires strong relationships with peers on customer service, operations, and technology teams.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your teams’ plans and accomplishments in both verbal and written narratives to ensure alignment with senior leadership and technical partners.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to measure results, research ambiguous problems, identify opportunities to invest, and manage the results of key metrics
- Proven experience of end to end product management or technical product management.
- Been responsible for bringing at least two new products or features to market
- Capable of leading complex product roadmap planning and product development cycles
- Experience using large-scale analytics and data, both qualitative and quantitative, to prove business cases, shape product decisions, and measure results
- MBA or related Master’s Degree
- A love of movies and TV
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in technical product management, program management or engineering
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A