As an Operations Specialist you will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfillment centers, middle mile sortation centers or final mile delivery stations. Our Operations Specialists improve the pulse of our operations on the ground and have an important role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
- Help to solve logistics and supply chain opportunities through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
- Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
- Supervise and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Engage with support functions and other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
- Has solid communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes.
- You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A