As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance.
- It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
- We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment.
- We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
- You will take a leading role in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS Cloud Management Services and Observability technologies (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews.
- We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberta Beach, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A