Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
- Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
- APS owns the experience of the publishers from the moment they decide to engage with our product right through the full lifecycle of setting up and managing their ad business. We are passionate about building scalable, well-designed software, and strive to constantly improve our technical foundation and user experience. As an engineer within APS, you’ll have a direct impact by making it easy and efficient for these publishers to maximize their revenue.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. They will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, UX designers, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams, necessitating a comfort-level with ambiguity and a desire to create, iterate and improve.
- We are looking for a Front End Engineer to help us build the next generation of intelligent products. We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, good design sense, an aptitude to apply cutting-edge technologies at scale, and a willingness to challenge the status quo and raise the bar on every service and feature we build.
- Strong advocacy of agile engineering practices
- General awesomeness in software engineering and life
- Experience with HTML 5 animation techniques
- Experience mentoring other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support). Knows when it is appropriate to make graceful fallbacks.
- Advanced CSS skills
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Ruby, Java or Python
- Ability to convert a design document into a working service with no loss in fidelity
- Analyzing application and user metrics to define our team strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience in large-scale front-end software development
- Experience working with large data sets
- 2+ years experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A