As the Enterprise Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of within Canada and help exceed annual goals.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with the sales management team of Canada along with partner teams and the solutions team to build go to market strategies focusing on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration within this customer segment. You will work with the several stakeholder teams supporting Canada Sales, the Partner (APN), Solution, Business Development, Marketing, and Professional Services.
- Partner with the Sales Management team, and multiple stakeholder such as System Integrator and Solutions team to define and execute the sales plan & strategic programs and initiatives.
- Work with the field-based Partner Sales Leaders & Management to support enable sales teams and Partners to exceed revenue and partner ecosystem targets.
- Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development goals.
- Managing internal communications and overall performance reporting cadence.
- Develop and land segment specific sales & marketing efforts with strategic partnerships (ISV & SI).
- Contributes to the strategic development of features and functionality that maximize revenue and drive incremental margin from partner/customer agreements. Works with business leaders from product groups to analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilizes extensive of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and executes on business development opportunities.
- +10 years of experience in building go to market strategies with solid IT knowledge and understanding complex customer environment.
- +10 years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or transformation roles.
- +10 years of experience with the Quebec Government.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required or work equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Québec, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A