As the global go-to-market business development leader for ISVs, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a global strategy to help ISVs adopt and transform using the AWS platform. You will identify customer needs, work with teams who build the solutions, and own the go-to-market to drive sales enablement and customer adoption. You will work closely with our ISV account teams and must be comfortable working with cross-functional global teams in dynamic organizations. You will help drive cloud adoption through the development and roll out of highly repeatable and scalable cloud solutions.
- Working backwards from customers, identify solutions and AWS value proposition(s) for ISVs. You will work closely with business development leads, account leaders and the wider teams across Amazon to ensure alignment to the ISV strategy.
- Manage solutions-led growth programs, assess performance, pivot and evolve programs based on results to improve performance.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS solutions-led thought leadership.
- Develop go-to-market plan for ISV solutions; including leveraging AWS field teams, marketing, field enablement, and consulting partner channels. GTM elements may include consultative workshops, solutions blueprints, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, POCs, incentives, target customers, and success measures, etc.
- Collaborate with the technical teams across AWS Solution Builders and Partners to build, test and refine solutions.
- Enable technical community (Solution Architects, Professional Service Consultants, etc.) understand both the use cases and technology for your solutions. Work with the Training and Enablement teams to help develop the technical skills and knowledge to help the field be effective.
- Develop, pilot, and scale solutions-led growth programs in the field working with sales enablement, regional business development teams, and account teams.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
- Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Experience developing, implementing, managing and executing cross-functional industry solutions-led go-to-market growth programs and sales motion.
- Experience with go to market and sales
- Passion for the cloud technology market, including a deep understanding of how software companies operate and the characteristics of business to consumer markets.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Education- an MBA is desired; working knowledge of software as a service companies is highly desired.
- 7+ years of product marketing, product management, program management, business development, and/or transformation roles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A