As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Expect moderate travel.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Extensive customer network
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the Fortune 1000
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberta Beach, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A