As a member of the worldwide leader for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers global computing model. This Enterprise selling role has regional responsibility and is part of a Global Specialist Sales Organization established to position AWS as the best place to host Windows based production workloads.
- As part of a single-threaded sales team focusing on the Microsoft platform running on AWS, you will be responsible for working with large strategic customers and their existing account teams to qualify and pursue sales opportunities for enterprise application workloads and datacenter migration projects.
- You will engage with our segment sales, solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure.
- These opportunities will include migrating SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or SAP applications to the AWS cloud.
- Your commitments will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption, and modernization within enterprise accounts, market penetration in new and existing enterprise accounts as well as creating public references.
- Experience working at Microsoft or a systems integrator partner
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience selling Windows Server, SQL Server or Azure.
- Experience with data center migrations
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales or business development experience with quota accountability
- 5+ years of Microsoft Licensing, including License Mobility and Volume Licensing
- 5+ years selling complex database, datacenter and cloud technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A