AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking a Customer Solutions Manager (CSM), to help support the Canada Federal Government customers. The CSM will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within these customers.
- As a Customer Solutions Manager (CSM), you will have the opportunity to work closely with AWS Federal Government customers as they work towards solutions that support Government missions.
- Through collaboration with AWS sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams you will help to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies.
- You will work with all stakeholders to define needs, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to all necessary teams.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value.
- A successful candidate must possess the ability to think critically, be self-motivated, and deal with large amounts of ambiguity.
- You should bring a cool head, solid technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator.
- You will leverage this unique skill set to influence your team’s decisions and help drive secure and robust customer solutions.
- We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business.
- AWS Certification: either AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Certified Solution Architect, Associate.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability and experience working across cross-functional teams to deliver complex IT solutions.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Bilingual English/French a preference
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Knowledge of the Canadian Federal IT landscape
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology program/product management or in an architecture role
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role with Government
- 2+ years working with Governments
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working on cloud migration initiative or solutions mordernization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A