As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud computing within Canada’s National Security community. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at executive levels as well as with developers, IT and security architects. They should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Drive revenue and market share in the National Security sector.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Develop long-term trusted relationships with key accounts.
- Expect moderate travel
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Extensive customer network
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Qualification & Experience:
- This position will be based in Canada’s National Capital Region
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software, services or cloud solutions to public sector government accounts
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A