Amazon is a fast growing business in need of a Technology Recruiter to help the Advertising business scale. There is no greater reward in recruiting than seeing your hired candidates have a significant, positive impact on the business.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst recruiting for technical talent for Performance Advertising. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, managers, HR BP’s work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Work closely with Business and HR leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business.
- Assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Principles and build talent pools for future of critical profiles
- Build, engage, manage and develop a small team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
- Experience with developing strong relationships with recruiters, managers, business partners and candidates
- Experience prioritizing and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to generate a high volume of high quality talent
- 4+ years of experience leveraging different sourcing tools
- Experience understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
- 4+ years of experience recruiting sourcing for technical talent in a similar environment to Advertising across multiple levels profiles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A