Our Recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships —often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
- Should be able to understand customer needs and hiring conditions, both external and internal.
- Plan and execute campus recruiting activities.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
- Design and drive employee referral programs.
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Provides advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting/talent acquisition related matters.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintain pertinent applicant and interview data and generate reports.
- Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Graduate with minimum 4+ yrs. of recruiting experience.
- A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment – ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A