We’re looking for committed team players to embrace this role: you’ll support the Operations leadership team, in the daily management of a pivotal delivery station. This will involve leading meetings, assigning work and communicating with both internal and external suppliers. Moreover, you’ll oversee smooth delivery processes throughout your site: this will directly relate to positive end-user customer experience and satisfaction. While you achieve this, you’ll help your team identify innovative ways to improve how we work.
- We’ll need you to think analytically about project management, apply your attention-to-detail at every stage, while pursuing greater process efficiency wherever you can.
- On top of all of this, you’ll need to maintain a passion for smart metrics management: this will help you to dive deep (one of our Leadership Principles), rapidly identify root causes, and drive overall improvement as part of the process.
- Also, experience in managing a contingent workforce that scales according to busy times of year: you’ve also previously managed regional third party resources,
- You already have experience of planning, performance metrics, process improvement and Lean or Kaizen techniques and methodologies,
- Previous direct management experience, comprising a salaried, hourly and agency strong workforce, in the context of a Logistics or Engineering environment,
- You hold a Degree in Engineering, Operations, or in a related Logistics field,
- You’re an excellent communicator, with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels,
- You possess excellent technical skills, that you can utilise in solving a wide range of problems and obstacles,
- You have a strong Bias for Action: you’re able to drive production and process improvement, via greater efficiency and change,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinkenba, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A