At Amazon, we strive every day to be Earth’s most customer centric company. Amazon Perfect Order Experience (POE) team works to ensure that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. We develop and implement large scale machine learning solutions to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for our selling partners.
- Build the next generation of risk detection system using predictive modeling, graph mining and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Develop NLP and deep learning models to extract insights from customer feedback.
- Develop and deploy real-time ML models using AWS services.
- Apply the state-of-the art Computer Vision technique to develop a highly scalable ML solution for product authentication.
- 3+ years of relevant ML research experience in industry and/or academia.
- Ability to self-direct, multitask, and prioritize a constantly evolving workload.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in Computer Vision.
- Hands-on experience in developing machine learning models using Python, R, Java or other programming languages.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience applying theoretical models in an applied environment.
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related quantitative field with at least 2 years of working experience as Data/Research/Applied Scientist.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A