Amazon is seeking a disruptive and groundbreaking thinker to provide strategic marketing and branding leadership for a key new initiative. This is a highly-visible, cross-discipline, and autonomous role requiring a motivated leader to deliver on Amazon’s ambitious growth plans in 2022 and beyond. This role will lead a team of product marketers for NA, EU as well as APAC. The team will develop and execute strategies to support global partner demand generation, as well support our relationships with existing partners through education, engagement and co-marketing strategies that serve customers.
- Work at the strategic level developing innovative ideas for partner acquisition and retention, while also driving the execution across your team.
- Develop global branding and marketing for Amazon Hub DP business.
- Lead scalable co-marketing strategies, campaigns and measurement that support a range of locales and partner verticals such as retail, grocery, QSR, etc.
- Oversee partner satisfaction measurement, translating data into insights that improve the partner experience across all touchpoints.
- This role has flexibility to sit in Bellevue, WA, Austin or Nashville.
- Develop a worldwide team of successful marketers to achieve business scale and customer impact.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- 12+ years marketing experience with emphasis on physical retail marketing and/or partner marketing
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to translate conceptual initiatives into detailed operating plans
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A