AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
- Ownership and continuous improvement of all operational metrics and automation tools for your team’s software
- Development and operate low-latency, high-availability Authentication and Authorization services
- Executing against project plans and delivery commitments
- Architecture, design, code ownership for long-term product strategy for AWS Authentication and Authorization services
- Deep experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ years developing software solutions in large scale (over 10,000 users) global environments
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Herndon, VA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A