Are you passionate about building and leading high-performance teams to lead IT transformations within the Public Sector? Do you love leading an enterprisecustomer through a variety of projects involving IT strategy, distributed architecture implementation, and Cloud migrations? Can you lead world class teams that drive breakthrough business outcomes using new IT deliver models?
- You’re able to craft an innovative, forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
- Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
- As a member of the AWS Professional Services team, you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing comprehensive learning and mentorship programs.
- You bring a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends within the Public Sector space, leveraging this credibility as a strategic advisor to our customers, partners and internally across AWS.
- Experience with Canadian Public Sector procurement and delivery of Advisory services
- Current or former CTO/CIO, Vice President or consulting firm Partner who has helped transform the IT organization of multi-national enterprises
- Proven experience migrating production enterprise applications to Public and Private Cloud
- High-level of skill communicating and collaborating effectively across internal and external organizations, including sales, solution architects and customers
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup (or startup-like) environment and experience
- Experience with ITSM processes and ITIL, along with integration experience of Cloud solutions and services with enterprise IT Service Management systems and processes
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience attracting new talent, developing team capabilities, and performing people management responsibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years leading advisory services team or vertical
- 10+ years of experience selling and delivering technology consulting services
- 10+ Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or advisory services environment.
- 10+ Experience leading consulting verticals with the Canadian Government, Canadian Crown Corporations, or Canadian Provinces
- 7+ years consulting practice leadership experience as manager with P&L responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A