We are seeking a Sales Operations Lead to partner with AWS Canada Sales Leaders to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities. This role will drive predictability in reporting and analyzing business trends as well as participating in strategic planning for the business. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytic background to assist the Sales teams in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results.
- Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance.
- Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
- Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and develop mechanisms that enable scale.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales commission calculations and payments.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Manage the monthly cadence of business reporting.
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
- At least 5 years of leading a divisional Sales Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organization
- Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required)
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, organizational development, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A