The Area Manager will support an Operations Manager in Melbourne by performing a variety of duties. In this fast-paced and continuously growing environment, you will be working in a warehouse environment fulfilling the customer promise whilst demonstrating the Amazon Leadership Principles.
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Area Managers to balance labor
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality
- Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates
- Supporting all safety programs and compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate rights to work permanently in Australia.
- Available to work overtime during Amazon’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round.
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ravenhall, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A