We need more brilliant, human-centred thinkers like you to help us strategise, implement and maintain our next set of Human Resources initiatives. That’s why we’re hiring a talented HR Business Partner to support our Fulfilment Centre Operations teams – part of our wider Operations for the region. With time, this will prove beneficial to your profile. Amazon’s Operations lies at the heart of the Amazon customer experience: each and every action we take is driven by meeting customer expectations – also one of the company’s core values.
- Consistent reference to long-term plans and goals
- You’ll develop and maintain a healthy relationship with works councils
- Followed up by decisive and confident action.
- You’ll coach and mentor leaders from across the Brisbane Fulfillment Center teams
- You’ll maintain an emphasis on continuous improvement and best practices, to be shared with other Fulfillment Center teams, as well as with Amazon’s Finance and Payroll departments
- In-depth root cause analysis
- You’ll develop innovative, user-friendly shift models alongside creative, flexible working time models
- Proactive gathering of data from appropriate sources
- 5+ years HR experience within an international, fast-paced and customer driven environment,
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- You’re also resourceful, and comfortable with occasional ambiguity regarding projects and tasks
- Previous experience in collaborating with a works council
- You bring the ability to step back and look at long term vision, for departmental growth
- In-depth knowledge of Australian labour laws
- Proven affinity for working in large scale workforce management: able to provide meaningful, educational counselling to Customer Service managers
- Demonstrable ability to positively persuade and influence: you’re a skilled negotiator
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- Strong ability to prioritise and to meet your deadlines,
- Successful track record of setting up variable pay models
- You’re generous with your intellectual curiosity: you bring insight to the team from outside the company and further afield
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dandenong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A