Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key member of our Lab Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon.
The successful candidate will have experience influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self starter with strong financial modeling skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon, so strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Managing program budgets
- Financial budgeting, planning, reporting, and variance analysis
- Leading automation efforts for critical processes
- Supporting product and portfolio scenario analysis with financial modeling and data-driven recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and effectively on cross-functional team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often cross-functionally
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- Experience with Oracle, Essbase, TM1 and similar tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A