The KDP Team Advisor (TA) is an advocate for the perfect Publisher interaction. By serving as the first resolution point for KDP Associates, TAs will assist associates in diagnosing issues and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions for Publishers. As a subject matter expert in KDP processes and specialties, TAs will educate Associates on process, tools, and standards in real-time. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- Provides direction and coaching in relation to Real Time Management, schedule adherence, AUX coding, and lobby management.
- Liaise with other CS shared services teams or Amazon business teams as required to resolve Publisher’s issues and questions.
- Serves as the second point of contact for all Publisher escalations.
- Identifies Publisher and Associate success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Conducts contact-related audits with associates and provides technical and process coaching to improve performance on individual contacts.
- Drives opportunities for efficiency through daily floor observations.
- Responds to Associate support requests in real time, providing education to Associates with the goal of achieving first contact resolution, as well as a remarkable, reproducible Publisher experience.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor, always portraying the company and Publishers in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility to embrace change
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation to drive results
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Approachable, cooperative, professional, and a team player. Easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in KDP customer support
- KDP Tier 2 subject matter expertise
- Demonstrates the ability to identify waste and drive process improvements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A