The Selling Partner Communities (SPC) organization builds lasting connections with and among our Selling Partners, helps drive their success, and ensures that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon is a great place for our Selling Partners to build and grow thriving businesses. Amazon Seller Forums are used by over one million Selling Partners to connect with each other and Amazon, to get critical information and advice on how to successfully maintain their Amazon Seller business. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Community Advisor – Social Media who wants to play a critical role in shaping our community engagement efforts with Selling Partners in Amazon’s social media channels. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership, and thrives in an ambiguous environment where they can have a direct impact on the Selling Partner Experience with Amazon. They enjoy building strong internal and external relationships, have excellent communication skills and high judgement. The Social Media landscape is constantly changing and growing. This role requires an individual who can simultaneously dive deep into the day to day issues of our Selling Partner Community and at the same time think big about the Social Media landscape and the emerging trends.
- Support program/project management for new launches, announcements, and process changes related to the Social Media customer experience.
- Leverage metrics, reporting, and Voice of Customer insights to measure the effectiveness of the program and drive improvements to the customer and associate experience.
- Develop training and communications as needed using strategies defined by the team.
- Leading efforts to build and contribute to healthy, 2-way conversation between Amazon and Sellers via Amazon Social channels to enlist new and existing sellers into the community.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our global Selling community and their needs by building authentic and meaningful relationships with and between Amazon Sellers.
- Moderating Social channels to triage escalations, and identifying valuable Seller conversations.
- Promoting a sense of community and inclusion across Selling Partners and team members.
- Work with Product teams, Content Developers, Operations teams, Public Relations, Marketing, and other key stakeholders on the details of new initiatives to ensure operational readiness and effective change management.
- Partnering with product, customer support, and marketing teams to grow Amazon Seller Community membership and engagement.
- Identifying emerging trends in Seller Social Media, and sharing with internal Amazon teams to ensure we are addressing Seller needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in composing concise, engaging and relevant responses.
- A high degree of professionalism and ability to communicate effectively across job levels, departments, and geographies.
- An obsession with the Amazon customer experience.
- Experience in contact center, retail, or e-commerce operations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented and diverse global team.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and produce results.
- Public relations and/or marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail, analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to use data to make decisions
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience working in social media customer support, marketing, PR, community engagement.
- Experience with social media management tools and social listening tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A