We’re looking for a Senior Technical Advisor to advise our APAC Systems Integrator Partners on managing Red Hat workloads in the . is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide. We are builders; we try new things, imagine big dreams and reuse whenever we can. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, problem solvers, and doers.
- You’ll implement annual strategic plans, build executive relationships, run monthly and quarterly pipeline reviews. You’ll engage with Red Hat fields and key SI Partners, ensuring that the IBM partnership is proceeding to its respective goals.
- As a Senior. Partner Solutions Architect you will work closely with Red Hat Solutions Architects, Sales, and Senior executives of SI Partners in the ecosystem to help our customers with Red Hat container and application workloads such as OpenShift, RHEL, JBoss etc.
- As a customer obsessed advisor, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
- You’ll also act as thought leader in the wider community. This includes playing a lead role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won’t just be part of an industry movement; you’ll be leading it.
- You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. This includes architecting technical solutions with the Red Hat field teams and enabling the SI ecosystem to do the same at scale You’ll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
- Hands-on experience administering and using Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat CoreOS
- Understanding of Kubernetes and familiarity with container orchestration ecosystem
- Background in any other following or related to Technology Architect, Consultant, Architect, Technical Lead, Software Developer, Engineering Lead, Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Engineer or Systems Engineer, etc.
- Experience managing workloads on Red Hat based systems and middleware in a distributed environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams (e.g. product management and marketing)
- Knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, or Terraform for configuration management
- Troubleshooting skills in multiple popular languages, e.g. Python, Bash, Golang, C, and Java
- Knowledge of IP networking at scale, firewall and VPN architectures, DNS, and service delivery through load balancing techniques
- One or more certifications, e.g. Solutions Architect Associate or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A