At Amazon.com, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
- Understand and be able to articulate the AWS opportunity, business team dynamics and candidate motivations to effectively extend and close offers.
- Understand the talent market in Canada and contribute to innovative hiring strategies that are based on targeted recruiting activities
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Partner with business teams to build effective hiring strategies managing customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Prepare candidates for success in the Amazon interview and drive operational excellence throughout the interview process
- Deliver reports to peers and customers on a regular basis that enable deep dives into trends and anomalies. Be able to analyze data, uncover challenges and partner with others to effect solutions.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 5+ years’ experience in building recruiting strategy with the business, providing weekly pipeline reporting to the business leaders you support, conducting referral drives and participating in recruiting events
- 5+ years’ experience in candidate generation and assessment through a variety of channels including passive sourcing, referral campaigns and database mining.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A