As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will partner with customers, sales, and several other teams to craft highly flexible, and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of services. In collaboration with sales, you will help drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced-based solutions. You will seek out opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broaden the use of the platform across customer organizations. You will utilize your ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Contribute to internal and customer-facing publications such as white-papers and blogs as a means of scaling your knowledge
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical workloads that support their digital transformation and journey to the cloud
- Act as a liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support to address customer needs
- Support achievement of revenue objectives through the adoption and migration of applications, software, and services onto the platform in partnership with the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study OR 8+ years of professional or military work experience
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics equivalent work experience.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT managers, and developers
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (e.g. ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- 7 years in a technical solutions role, designing, implementing applications, databases, and networks.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications and infrastructures
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level stakeholders or clients
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberta Beach, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A