The Digital, Device and Alexa Service (D2AS) Technology organization’s goal is to create technology that provides the best customer experience and support for our digital, device and Alexa products. The team owns critical applications and backend services to achieve this. The team is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure the quality of an in-house workflow management and execution platform that provides the backbone for Amazon’s customer support experience. Our platform is used globally to resolve tens of thousands of customer contacts on a daily basis through internal and external support channels. You will have the opportunity to work on software services that are designed to adapt to the evolving businesses of Amazon while improving the quality and efficiency of our customer support experience.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Design and develop automated tests
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Experience in a senior IC or lead role in Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering or Software Testing.
- Experience with Performance, Reliability, Stress, Load, Security, High Availability testing
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experience in quality assurance of international products and features.
- Agile experience a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A