The Canada Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE) team is seeking a driven, analytical, and dynamic Sales Operations professional to lead Sales Operations for Canada Enterprise Greenfield. This candidate will be a key business stakeholder and partner for the segment working closely with sales leadership. This sales organization is rapidly growing, and this candidate will play a key role in supporting business operations to ensure the highest standards and delivery of sales results. This candidate will be expected to work cross functionally to help the field team successfully land and execute against strategic priorities and goals. We are looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who can navigate effectively in a matrixed environment to drive business results.
- This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS Canada Sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Finance, and the Partner team.
- The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units.
- This candidate will need to navigate internal systems, tools, and roll up their sleeves to drive predictable reporting, analyze business trends and make business recommendations to senior management based on these analyses – all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
- This role will also lead the strategic definition of the key sales support systems and processes to meet the growth trajectory of the business and achieve the revenue and market development objectives.
- The ideal candidate has strong business and financial acumen, broad knowledge of sales operations, experience supporting field sales, and a deep analytic background.
- Demonstrated ability to invent, define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Cross group collaboration skills.
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required).
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- At least 7+ years of leading a divisional Sales Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organization.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Financial, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as territory planning, compensation, forecasting, finance, strategy, and business development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A