Website Alberta Health Services
Our Valleyview Home Care team has an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurse. In this role, you will use an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to help your clients find the right mix of support for their needs, abilities and lifestyle. You will enjoy the rewarding experience of helping people remain well, safe and independent in their home for as long as possible. A holistic approach to client care, health promotion, and maintenance is essential for this case management role. Known as the “Portal to the Peace”, Valleyview’s strengths are its traditional layout and quiet character, its people, location, and stable, diversified economy. Valleyview’s beautiful natural setting offers abundant recreational opportunities like golfing, hockey, swimming, tennis, boating and fishing just to name a few. Enjoy the new multi-plex which includes an indoor pool, fitness center and field house. You will also find two Provincial Parks just minutes west of the city providing fishing, boating and camping opportunities. In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families.
- You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance.
- You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Valleyview, OH, USA
Application Deadline: N/A