Website Alberta Health Services
Establish and maintain a full time Psychiatry practice in the community of Medicine Hat. A full time practice is generally accepted as engagement in clinical duties five (5) days per week and/or providing commensurate shifts in keeping with other full time practice FTEs as assigned by the medical leader responsible for the area of clinical service.
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives undertaken within Zone Clinical Department of Addiction & Mental Health at the Medicine Hat Regional Hospital, including (without limitation) achievement of certain performance indicators as determined by AHS, exercising its discretion reasonably.
- Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws and the Rules and the AHS policies.
- The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or by opening their own practice.
- This is the candidate’s independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.
- Work collaboratively within the Zone Clinical Department of Addiction & Mental Health, Medicine Hat Regional Hospital.
- Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the Services.
- Reside in and have as primary residence, in the community of Medicine Hat.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Medicine Hat, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A