Website Alberta Health Services
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay. Please note, this facility provides Long Term Care (LTC) or Designated Supportive Living (DSL) services and by Order of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, many AHS employees are restricted to work only at a single LTC/DSL site for the remainder of the pandemic. Speak to the hiring manager who will confirm if, as the successful candidate in this position, you will be restricted to work at only one LTC/DLS site in Alberta.
- As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are part of an interprofessional health care team utilizing nursing processes, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- You will be guided by your education, experience, demonstrated skill level and AHS policies and procedures.
- You will play a key role in providing safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse education program.
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA).
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Valleyview, OH, USA
Application Deadline: N/A