Website Alberta Health Services
As a Food Service I, you will be responsible for performing a variety of routine tasks associated with basic food preparation in accordance with AHS standards and procedures. Your typical duties may include packaging and portioning food items, preparing food according to set guidelines and menus, serving meals to patients and customers and cleaning and sanitizing equipment, dishes, tables and serving areas.
- Completion of Grade 10 or equivalent.
- Physically capable to lift food, supplies and equipment up to 46lbs and must be able to push/pull meal carts up to 250lbs.
- This position requires you to walk and stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
- Customer service experience.
- Food service experience Experience in a hospital or long term care environment Experience with inventory management; receiving deliveries, managing expiry dates and minimizing waste while utilizing “First in- First Out” procedures Experience with Industrial Food Service Equipment Food Safe Certificate or equivalent WHMIS training
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ponoka, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A