Website Alberta Health Services
As the TA Advisor, you will take pride in providing expertise and well thought out solutions to complex operational recruitment challenges, often centred on sourcing hard to fill positions or chronic shortages. You will be a valued subject matter expert for our HR Business Partners and operational leaders, diagnosing issues, recommending solutions, providing direction and taking action on talent acquisition matters, both on a local and provincial level. You will be responsible for consulting directly with your clients, gaining a solid understanding of their recruitment needs and challenges, building and maintaining strong client relationships. You know a variety of tools and methods to help attract and hire top-quality candidates and keep learning to stay up-to-date with current recruitment trends and best practices. This includes gathering and analyzing talent acquisition and internal/external workforce data, collaborating with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing/advertising campaigns, direct sourcing for difficult to fill positions, candidate screening, interview support and other recruitment tasks.
- All Non-Union/Exempt positions are being reviewed for possible inclusions in the AUPE General Support Services bargaining unit.
- If this position is impacted, the incumbent will be notified accordingly.
- Experience creating and implementing recruitment strategies.
- Experience working with and presenting to stakeholders at all levels of the organizations.
- Proficiency using business software applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.).
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant degree (a combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Have three or more years of professional experience in a talent acquisition/recruitment.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A