Website Alberta Health Services
As a Business Analyst, you will work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. You will interpret client needs, assess requirements and identify solutions to non-standard issues and requests, provide advice and direction to clients, and contribute to solutions by providing input into strategy, workflows and delivery for assigned projects and programs.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Physical Security Technologies such as CCTV, Card Access and Alarm Integration at an Enterprise Level; in healthcare considered an asset.
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in, security, law enforcement, construction safety and human services field (all disciplines are applicable).
- Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
- Enterprise Level experience and training in physical security systems within a Health Care Environment preferred; within a large organization is required.
- Intermediate to advance level experience and knowledge of MS Office Suite software applications.
- Valid Alberta Drivers license with recent drivers abstract; job duties require extensive travel within Alberta.
- Primary Work Location is negotiable with preference to North Zone, but will consider Edmonton Zone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a related field, or equivalent level of education and experience.
- Professional designations such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator (CHPA), Physical Security Professional (PSP), is a definite asset.
- Professional Memberships considered: ASET Membership with CET eligibility.
- ASIS Membership with CPP eligibility. SIA Membership with CSPM eligibility.
- Experience in RF technologies (repeater radio systems) is an asset.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Slave Lake, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A